4.9.12

LONDON: RELIGIONIS VIOLENTA

I gave you London dwellers fair warning a few weeks ago that this would be a date for your diary. It's now nearly upon us.
KGB Projects is due to open it's doors, or the doors of the London West Bank Studio, to their Religionis Violenta exhibition.
The exhibition is formed around the theme of the title, Latin for Violent Religion, and includes 31 artists interpretations of just that. There is a sprinkling of artbleat's friends and favourites in the line up and many more artists that I I'm looking forward to seeing and I hope will impress.
The Opening night is on Thursday 6th Sept and the exhibition will be open to the public from Friday 7th Sept to Tuesday 11th Sept.
The beer on the PV (now this is worth the entrance fee alone) is supplied by London Microbrewery Moncada, who are responsible for the wonderful Notting Hill Beers (I'll have a case of amber for the blatant plug please).
I am drifting around the midlands as I write this, but hope to be back in time to photo document the opening. 
There is a great little interview with Gonny and Kane HERE on the Rooms Magazine website.
See you down there.
 

No comments: