11.2.10

STATIC POP A CAP IN YO A ...no stop it.. now

On my return from solitude, amongst the hordes of emails waiting for me (6) was a note from Static letting me know about the lovely LV Heart release, however this is now sold out so I am not going to mention it.
Static however do have a Ltd amount of the rather wonderful (and I do mean that, I'm just not buying one because I am skint) Pop Cap editions still available

you can get these rare beauties in 2 sizes.
LARGE
1/1 Original on 3mm aluminium Spray paint and screen print
Signed and numbered 1/1
Measuring up at 100 x 66 cm
Cost on this is £600 (and I would if I could)
SMALL
1/1 Original on 3mm aluminium Spray paint and screen print
Signed and numbered 1/1
Measuring up at 66 x 34 cm
Small A (White border) SOLD
Small B (Black border) AVAILABLE
Small C (White border) SOLD
Buy Static here

1 comment:

Kathy the Tease said...

Nicey nicey - Good work for giving the heads up on this. You heard about 'Savage Witness'? Check them out